Envisioned by former President Shimon Peres, Israel Brain Technologies (IBT) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to accelerate the commercialization of Israel’s brain-related innovation and establish Israel as a leading international brain technology hub, by:
- Supporting brain technology development
- Creating & fostering a community of entrepreneurs, innovators and investors around neurotechnology
- Attracting key stakeholders to partner and support braintech in Israel
- Serving as an authority and knowledge center for the braintech ecosystem.
We pursue our mission and vision through a three-pronged approach:
- We convene, foster, and educate networks of emerging and seasoned scientists, physicians, innovators, and business people engaged in neurotechnology and related fields.
- We serve as an authoritative, accessible knowledge center for emerging brain technology ecosystems in brain research and applied technologies.
- We attract new partners and key stakeholders to support brain technology in Israel and around the world, catalyzing partnerships that accelerate the pace of innovation.